Looking for the perfect dessert to impress your guests in your next party? The answer is definitely these Mini No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecakes! Start with a simple chocolate cookie crust and then fill with a wonderfully simple no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling, these mini cheesecakes have such a wonderful taste and silky creamy texture.
Ingredients ( serves 12)
- 120g oreo Biscuit Crumbs
- 40g desiccated Coconut, toasted
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g cream Cheese, softened
- 50g caster Sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 250 g dark chocolate bar, melted and cooled slightly
- 375g thickened Cream, softly whipped
- Fresh berries, for decoration
- Chocolate curls, for decoration
Equipment (available at Kitchen Art Store)
Combine the biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter, then press into the bases greased pans. Chill.
Beat the creamcheese and sugar with an electric mixer until just smooth.
Add the gelatine and chocolate and mix until smooth, then fold through the whipped cream.
Pour the mixture evenly over the prepared bases.
Chill for 2 hours or until set.
Decorate with fresh berries and chocolate curls prior to serving.